Knollwood Lodge No. 774 History
Knollwood Lodge #774 F&AM, is the youngest Lodge in the 8th District. It was chartered on October 23, 1971 by 78 Brethren. Charter member Justus Miller had also been a charter member of Beaver Valley #753 which had been chartered October 22, 1955. Knollwood #774 was initiated by William Keiter, WM of Beaver Valley #753 at a meeting on May 10, 1971. The first Officers were Gene Littler, WM, K.A. Van Antwerp, SW and Justus Miller, JW. The first honorary members were William Keiter, WM, and Henry Pittman, Secretary – both of Beaver Valley #753. The first candidate for all three degrees was Edsel Isaacs.
RWB C. William Raby serves as Grand Tyler beginning in 1986.
There have been 377 member of Knollwood. As of January 1, 2008, there are 183 members of whom 25 are living charter members, 17 are 50 year members and 21 are 25 year members. Knollwood Lodge #774 and Beaver Valley Lodge #753 both meet in the Beaver Valley Masonic Temple, Beavercreek, Ohio.